Maggie Q's Sugar-Free Green Juice
I start my mornings with a green juice, but I keep it completely sugar-free so I don't have cravings later. This juice is gorgeous and vibrant and, followed by my boosted coffee, keeps me fueled until lunchtime.
- 2-3 stalks of kale (curly or lacinato)
- ¼ of a large cucumber or half of a medium cucumber
- 3-4 stalks of celery
- 2-3 leaves of romaine lettuce
- Small handful of curly parsley
- ½ a lemon (or more if you like lemon)
- Thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 2-3 dandelion leaf greens
- Start up your juicer. A cold-press juicer is preferable because it preserves more of the vitamins and nutrients from your produce. But use what you have.
- Add your ingredients, one by one.
- Stir and drink immediately.
- Feel the incredible green power!
Shop Maggie's favorite hiking outfit:
Must-have rash guard, the Shield in Rose
|Our bestselling Shortie in Olive|