Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: June 9th, 2021
AS FURTHER SET FORTH HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES IN COURT (INCLUDING TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION).
Basic Terms and Rules of Conduct.
Any unauthorized use of the Properties is expressly prohibited. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby agree to the following:
- Unless otherwise noted, the Properties as a whole or in part, and all materials that are part of the Properties, including without limitation, the Company name, trademarks, designs, logos, and products made available (collectively, “Company Content”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual properties owned, controlled, or licensed by Company or its subsidiaries and affiliates. You may only use Company Content and the Properties for your personal, noncommercial use; any other use of the Company Content or Properties without Company’s express written consent in each instance is strictly prohibited. No right, title, or interest in any Company Content is granted or transferred to you as a result of your access or use. Unless otherwise noted herein, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, any of the Company Content or Properties. Unauthorized use of the Company Content is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- You may not use the Properties to participate in any activity that is in violation of any federal, state, or local law including without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities.
- You shall not disable, hack, circumvent or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Properties or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Company Content or materials.
- You shall not destroy, interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt (including scan, probe or test the vulnerability of), any web pages available on the Properties, servers or networks connected to the Properties or the technical delivery systems of Company’s providers or break any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Properties.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs in the real world and through your account. If available, Company prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide(d) to or were provided by the Company upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, complete, and confidential, and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth, accuracy, and confidentiality.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials or other confidential information of other users of the Properties (each and collectively, “Third Party Users”).
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Properties, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Properties for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Properties and your Communications, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Properties or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Properties or Company.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any Third Party Users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Properties or servers or networks connected to the Properties, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any of the Properties are or Company Content is rendered or displayed in a Third Party User’s browser or device.
- If available, you must not create accounts with the Properties through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Properties or your access to the Properties for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your account using your account’s settings. If your account is deactivated, all Communications and other purchase data may no longer be accessible through your account.
- We are not responsible if information made available on the Properties is not accurate, complete or current. The material on the Properties is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- The Properties may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Properties at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Properties. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Properties to anyone for any reason at any time.
Linked Sites and Third Party Websites.
The information provided within or in connection with the Properties is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Properties or any portion of the Properties, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, Property or other feature that Company provides.
Merchandise availability on our Website or via the Properties is not guaranteed as it may be low or out of stock. If merchandise is not available by the time your order processes, we will notify you of this via email. You can always verify availability by emailing our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. Products shall be purchased for personal use only.
The prices displayed on the Properties are quoted in U.S. dollars, unless another currency is available and selected by the user. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Properties (or any part or content thereof) or any products available thereon without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the products or Properties.
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, display, or device and may not be accurately portrayed.
Company may elect to sell certain products exclusively online through the Property. These products may have limited quantities and are subject to returns only according to our Shipping and Returns Policy accessible at https://qeepupnation.com/pages/shipping-returns/.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
Order Processing and Shipping.
Our shipping and processing fees cover the processing, handling, packing, and delivery of your order. Delivery fees do not include gift wrap or surcharges that may apply to some items.
International orders may be subject to import taxes or customs fees as determined by the destination country. Limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities; please check your local customs website for more information. Certain international orders may be shipped DDP (Delivery Duty Paid), pre-paid at checkout. Customers are at all times responsible for all customs, taxes, VAT, and duty fees. All such amounts may be calculated by Easyship/Shopify at checkout; we are not responsible for calculating or paying the foregoing amounts. International transit times may vary due to delays presented at customs.
As soon as your order is packaged and dispatched, you will also receive an email notification that will include relevant tracking information and an estimated delivery date. Please allow up to 24 hours from when you receive your tracking number for activity to update.
For more information on our shipping, order changes and cancellations, and returns/exchange policies, please find our Shipping and Returns Policy at https://www.qeepupnation.com/shipping-returns/.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Shipping and Returns Policy.
Please find our Shipping and Returns Policy (incorporated herein) at https://www.qeepupnation.com/shipping-returns/.
Sales Tax Disclaimer.
Taxes that appear in your online order confirmation are estimated. Because orders may be fulfilled from multiple locations across the U.S., the actual taxes charged to your credit card will be calculated based on the applicable state and local state taxes when your order is shipped. Company strives to comply with state and local tax laws as they currently exist and continues to monitor and update its taxation policies as those laws change.
We offer certain in-demand and new arrival items for preorder. If you order both preorder and in-stock items in a single order, your order will ship once the pre-order item(s) becomes available.
Unfortunately, promo codes are not applicable to preorder items. You may still use a promo code on an order that includes a preorder item, although it will only be applied to in-stock items.
If you would like to cancel your preorder item, please contact customer care at email@example.com. If the item has not yet shipped out, we will accommodate your request.
By publicly posting information and materials relating to Company, its products or services on any social media site, website, or blog (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and tagging any Property, you hereby grant Company the worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable right and license to reproduce, display, distribute, re-post, re-share, or otherwise exploit such materials and information and your name, image, likeness, and any intellectual property controlled by you and all associated moral rights and goodwill, in whole or in part, on or through the Properties without further consent or compensation. Without limitation, such right and license includes Company’s right, though not obligation, to grant you attribution (e.g., tagging your profile, photo and/or video credit, etc.) via such Properties. Once posted, shared or otherwise distributed, Company shall have no obligation to remove such posts from its archival feed and you shall waive all claims related thereto.
No Special Relationship.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
THE PROPERTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, COMPANY CONTENT (INCLUDING COMMUNICATIONS), FUNCTIONS, AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED OR DISPLAYED THROUGH THE PROPERTIES IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY PARTIES“) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS TO INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, THE AVAILABILITY, USABILITY, ACCURACY, PRECISION, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS, AND SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO COMPANY OR VIA THE PROPERTIES. THE COMPANY PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AS WELL AS THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PROPERTY YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE PROPERTY.
THE COMPANY PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE PROPERTIES; (B) THE COMPANY CONTENT (INCLUDING COMMUNICATIONS); (C) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PROPERTIES; (D) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE COMPANY PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE PROPERTIES; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PROPERTIES’ OPERATION; OR (G) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S OR THIRD PARTY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE COMPANY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE PROPERTY). IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SOME OF THE EVENTS, ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS TAKEN BY YOU WHETHER IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPERTY OR OTHERWISE CARRY CERTAIN INHERENT AND SIGNIFICANT RISKS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND THAT YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH EVEN IF CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE ACTION OR INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OF COMPANY OR BY THE ACTION, IN ACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OF OTHERS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT COMPANY DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SUPERVISION, PREPARATION, OR CONDUCT OF ANY ACTIVITY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF COMPANY’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE COMPANY PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE COMPANY PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE PROPERTIES, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, THAT IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
WE EACH AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE DEFINITION OF DISPUTES BELOW, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHETHER PRESENTLY IN EXISTENCE OR BASED ON ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PAST OR IN THE FUTURE, INCLUDING ALL ISSUES RELATING TO THE ENFORCEABILITY, INTERPRETATION, SCOPE, AND APPLICATION OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT (SUCH AS “GATEWAY” ISSUES OF ARBITRABILITY, WHETHER THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT IS UNCONSCIONABLE OR ILLUSORY AND ANY DEFENSE TO ARBITRATION) WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT.
Class Action Waiver.
If the foregoing class action waiver (“Class Action Waiver”) or any portion thereof is found to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable, unconscionable, void or voidable, then the Arbitration Agreement will be unenforceable, and the Dispute will be decided by a court. Any claim that all or part of the Class Action Waiver is invalid, illegal, unenforceable, unconscionable, void or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
Definition of Dispute.
However, “Disputes” SHALL NOT include claims that all or part of the Class Action Waiver is invalid, unenforceable, unconscionable, void or voidable, or any claim for public injunctive relief, i.e., injunctive relief that has the primary purpose and effect of prohibiting alleged unlawful acts that threaten future injury to the general public. Such claims may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
How Will the Arbitration Work?
Either you or Company may initiate arbitration proceedings. The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator. The arbitration will be an individual arbitration, and shall in no event be commenced as a representative or class arbitration.
If you or Company initiate arbitration, you and we have a choice of doing so before JAMS or the AAA:
- For arbitration before JAMS, the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures and the JAMS Recommended Arbitration Discovery Protocols for Domestic, Commercial Cases will apply. The JAMS rules are available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling 1-800-352-5267.
- Which particular rules apply in AAA arbitration will depend on how much money is at issue. For less than $75,000, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes/Consumer Arbitration Rules will apply; for Disputes involving $75,000 or more, the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules will apply. The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879.
If required for the enforceability of the Arbitration Agreement under the Federal Arbitration Act, Company will pay all arbitrator’s costs and expenses. If not, those costs will be paid as specified in the above-referenced rules.
Where Will the Arbitration Be Held?
The parties agree to bring the arbitration in California in the County of Los Angeles. As set forth in “Governing Law & Venue” section below, the arbitrator will apply California law.
Time Limitation on Claims.
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Company must be filed within 1 year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred. This provision expressly survives the termination of your relationship with Company.
Governing Law & Venue.