It's National Guacamole Day! And of course I have a recipe for it.
This is as simple and delicious as it gets. And comes together quick (just like we like it here at Qeep Up).
Qeep Cooking and happy guacamole!
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 to 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/8 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 scallion stalk, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chopped jalapeno (optional, to taste)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- Pinch of sea salt
- Halve avocados and scoop flesh into bowl. Mash to desired consistency. I like it chunky!
- Add the vegetables and herbs and mix together.
- Drizzle olive oil and squeeze lime over it. Add a pinch of sea salt.
- Serve with whatever you like: tortilla chips, tacos or just a spoon!
Shop Maggie's Olive Look!
The Mindy Suspender Short in Olive